Langsung ke konten utama

FOUR MAIN STYLES FOR GIRLS

Happy New Years 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 

Girls and Guys whats up! How was your new years? 


I hope you, i mean all of you have spent the greats party ever, Yaaay 💙💙💙🎉🎉

Entering this year and i heard you girls were partying a lot, what dress you wore at the party?Let me guess; am pretty sure you girls were wearing the best dress ever and of those stuff that make you look so pretty and stunning. What? you say correct, i knew you girls will say that, thank you muaaccch. 

Well, talking about fashion and whats trends in this year always make me super excited, fashion give me a life; just saying!  I am dying for its, clothes, shoes, bags, purses, earing, neckless , oh my god i am so in love with those things. So whats the trend in 2017, well, i wondering theres a lot of fresh, cute, superb fashion ever in this year. 











okay, those picts are bohemians styles, simple, fashionable, and looks great 💙💙

this styles show up characters  as an artistic and intellectual person, so if you are an artistic and intellectual person that you should try this one. 
have you agreed bohemians 💜😍







Okay these picts are indie's styles, i took its from pinterest and if you want to searching more pictures of it, you can go there on pinterest and i am sure you will get more lovable picts. 


Indie style often incorporates locally-produced fashion and vintage clothing. Unfortunately true indie fashion is not found at shopping centers or big box stores. The key to this style is to cultivate outfits that are unique from what everyone else is wearing. If you are trying to wear these style at village or kind of places that have zero knowledge about fashion, my advise that you better prepare yourself. 








Hi yoooo, here we are swag style. I find this style is fit me so much, i definitely in love with. You girls might be feel the same, right! rise your hands girls if you are a swag girl. 






Finally lets talk about formal style, i know what is in you mind. My future occupation is a lawyer, so i need to care this style. And yeah i already dressed like these picts at formal situation.


I hope you girls like it, and personally i only dress with those four styles till today and so on.  I love you, if i missed something please left a comment bellow 

xoxo, Happy New years!🎉🎉💙💙💕












Komentar